Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

99 S10 Blazer Seats - Heated

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by Webslinger808, Aug 24, 2004.

1. Webslinger808

Webslinger808 Newbie

Jan 30, 2003
    I am selling an full set of grey leather seats from a 1999 S10 Blazer that I purchased from eBay a few months ago. The bolt patterns proved for difficult for a novice like me to work on, and I couldn't afford the welding to match the bolt patterns. So if you are a welder, or know someone, you could score on this set.

Both the front buckets are heated (dual-position, great for convertibles or soft-tops) and the driver side is full electric (passenger is manual, which would be great for those still wanting to use the flip-up feature in older Blazers). I tested the switches for the heaters and both seats work. The rear seats are 60/40 bench, not heated, and fold down. They will fit in the rear of older year Blazers (73-79) as they fit my 73 between the wheelwells. There is a very small tear (about a centimeter) by the headrest in one of the rear seats but it truly is hardly noticeable. I never saw it and only happened upon it when I was wiping the seats down from dust. I also purchased the seat belts for it online so you can use the existing hardware already attached to the seat.

I spent over $900 for the seats, seat belts, and shipping but need to sacrifice to get these out of my garage. To view the seats, please see pictures here:

I am asking $750 OBO. If you are interested, please email me at Webslinger808@sbcglobal.net. Local pick-up only for now, and if it doesn't sell, I may ship it, but I am trying to avoid the hassle. I live in Northern California, by Fremont. Please let me know if you have questions, need specs, or more detailed photos.