Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

99 Yukon right rear blinker ??????????

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by jesterdzs, Oct 10, 2006.

1. jesterdzs

jesterdzs Registered Member

just bought a 99 yukon ithought it just had a bad tail light bulb , replaced it 2 times but................. :mad: its still not working , any ideas as to what else i could check , wiring looks excelent no cuts or splices , but it does have a factory trailering harness .......... but it looks good to , all the other bulbs work , the front blinker works finr, the bulb does look dim when the lights are on but wont blink ,
    Please help :confused:

2. sweetk30

sweetk30 professional hooker Premium Member

if its the old c/k 88-up body the cirkit board is probly bad. thay have aftermarket now.

if 99-up silverado body then ? havent played with them much yet.

3. dhcomp

dhcomp 3/4 ton status Premium Member

Before you buy a new board, take apart the trailer wiring harness. Our burb always blew turn signal fuses. I unplugged the one we had on a 96 burb and it was full of water - probably 6 months after we had launched our boat! Clean it out if its gross....dry it out, and put it back together. Ours still had a problem, so i bought one of the Uhaul harnesses (with the status lights and everything, and you can get the nice cap/bracket setup if you want too) and it solved the problem.