Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

(*&&%#$_(_()(*%%^#@!% (ford rant)

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MEPR, Oct 15, 2003.

1. MEPR

MEPR 1/2 ton status

Oct 21, 2002
    Alright so there i was out palying on some hills in my ford. I whent to flex it and my bro is taking pics and stuff, but when i pushed in the clutch to let it coast down the hill it dies. No reason behind this, it just dies. So i go to start it, all i hear is a nice thunk from the solonoid. So i get out and start checking stuff and im not finding anything obviously wrong (i was hoping the flexing just knocked a wire loose or somthing to that effect). Well just as im locking it up for a nice LONG walk to mountainexplorers place (and hoping hes nome from up north or hasnt left yet) my salvation comes in the form of an ancient willys jeep whith a buik v-6 in it. Well we talk a bit and still cant find the problem so he drags me up a hill that i was able to push start it off of. Thanksfully it didnt mystreously stall on the way home so i make it home, park it and put a nice big dent in it becouse i was pissed and punched it realy hard /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif. So now today i read my post over on the luv truck website that is something to this same effect and a guy is offering to trade me his stock 4x4 80 luv for my f-150. Im almost considering it /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif