Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a '70's GM passenger car U-joint help, yes im that poor right now still :(

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by R72K5, Feb 16, 2004.

1. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

Mar 5, 2001
    a \'70\'s GM passenger car U-joint help, yes im that poor right now still :(

im poor and still job hunting and new prospect on a job tommorrow thats hiring for sure in the near future i just talked to the manager and going there tomorrow to get my interview and such, but for now i have a vehicle and can be driveable if i replace the front u joint thats busted on it,
    i really need one of the 1310 common 70s chevy pontiac buick olds car u joints thats 1.063"(1 1/16") cap diameter and 3.215 overall width/cap end to cap end, and has common outside style large clips, napa 369, neapco 1-0153, http://www.partsamerica.com/PartDetails.asp?SourceArea=&SourcePage=SEARCHRESULTS&MfrCode=NEP&MfrPartNumber=10153&PartType=17&PTSet=A

maybe someone has a good useable one or extra new on laying around these dimensions that i could get from them somehow and owe them later or trade them something later on i dunno, i thought for sure id have a new or used one around here in this place i have a bunch of shafts and joints and stuff but they are all from/for trucks/wider/bigger ones /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

i would appreciate anything, would make it up to you somehow, i would trade virtually anything i have around here for one of these, i have all kind sof stuff still stashed away and access to other stuff too from past 60s 70s 80 cars and trucks GM a bunches of makes models ive parted otu here and stashed away stuff from

yes im that broke, it sucks, been a year and half of no work, i used ot have a great full time fat weekly paycheck job, but that was ruined thanks to layoffs a year and half ago when it all happened /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    but am getting real close to landing new work finally hopefully as soon as tommorrow, maybe ill at least have transportation now hopefully if this goes right can find a U joint ?

thanks for anything
  2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW

Jun 9, 2002
    Re: a \'70\'s GM passenger car U-joint help, yes im that poor right now still :(

Randy, PM me your address and I can drop one in the mail to you for free. I have a used 1310 U-joint I pulled out of my truck when I converted to 3/4 ton. Just sitting in a box in my truck as a spare for the front driveline.