Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A Big Thank You

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Luehrs1, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Luehrs1

Luehrs1 Registered Member

Just wanted to take the time to thank Bigred81 (James) for helping me out of a bind. On the way up to get a transfer case i bought from him my tranny went out. Ended up having to drive in 1st gear for 11 miles where in about 5 min James and his dad had figured out what was wrong. The detent cable was shot and the governor gear was gone (he got a nice bath of tranny fluid with that one!). He waited around for about a hour and a half till my buddy came and got me. We passed the time by him telling my some pretty bad ass stories about his experiences. I drove back up there a couple days later and got it towed to his dads shop and a couple days after that he had it fixed and running, along with telling me what other problems i was facing. So just wanted to say thanx and i'm glad this forum has good people that are willing to help a fellow Blazer owner out. Thanx again.

Patrick

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

ck5 rocks! :D :D :D i've had the same happen to me before on more than one occasion.

3. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a great guy. Not too many people like that in the world today. That's what makes CK5 so special, the people who make it what it is!

Rock on :saweet:

4. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

Better have your Ck5 sticker on somewhere, otherwise, I aint pullin over to help. :)