Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a bit of good news

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rdn2blazer, Sep 8, 2005.

1. rdn2blazer

rdn2blazer 1 ton status Premium Member

last month, the plasma spray company i work at, (i run the machine shop) broke our all time monthly sales record of 1.1 million by making over 1.3 million last month alone. normally we have say a employee appreciation lunch for the company doing good every few months, well we still will be doing that only now they (manegment) are saying we will recieve a bonus twice a year, once in the middle of the year and at christmas. at christmas they buy a bunch of presents and do a raffle. this year there will be a christmas dinner and cold hard cash instead. also they are saying that based on current job load and new contracts we have just got with new customers that we will be grossing this much monthly for some time. my boss told me to start shoping for cnc a cnc mill and lathe, so i will have some more cool toys to play with soon. things are going good.

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I wish my work had a bonus program. I'd probably get my fat ass out of the coffee shop and actually arrest someone........................

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

That sounds sweet... Good for you... :wink1:

4. Roz

Roz 1/2 ton status

:haha:
    :haha: :haha:

i go under a new contract in a few years and i prolly will lose my yearly bonus-not that a work for mine now :D

thats awsome-gl with the toy shopping, thats always fun :D