Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A Bronco Barbecue

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mrbill, Jul 23, 2003.

1. mrbill

mrbill 1/2 ton status

I know this is a Chevy board but had to pass this along....

http://cartalk.cars.com/Radio/Back-Tracks/Audio/RA/ctm200150.ram

A Bronco Barbecue
    Wendell from Tennessee took a road trip in his Bronco which, upon his return, promptly caught fire and burned in the driveway. Does the guys' answer to "What caused the blaze?" burn as brightly?

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

its a ford thats why it caught fire /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

It's all the "intricate" wiring that ford has that make's em burn so Bluely? is that a word? lmao /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

very true /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I can't veiw here at work. What year and is it a full size?

Ford are known for electrical issues and electrical fires. It could have also puked ATF out the dipstick tube onto the exhaust and GM had that problem as well.

6. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

my younger brother had a 86 bronco that he thought was the cat's ass.it had a 6" lift and 35's. it was a garage queen, any way he was at my house and was putting on a new fuel filter on the carb.he was facing strait down and didn't beleave me when i said it was cocked.(you can't tell a 16 yr old sh*t). he took it for a drive and five minutes later we saw the fire department heading the same way. DUMB ASS. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif