Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A bunch of wheels and tires for sale

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mountainexplorer, Jun 27, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I have 4 sets of 16.5x9.75 8-lug aluminum wheels (just the rims).
    One set is the old school Turbine style (with fins, like the rims on the General Lee in the Dukes of Hazzard, only these are 8-lug 16.5"). They come with the special lug nuts. Set of four for $200.
    [​IMG]
    2nd set is the Vector style, also with the special lug nuts for $200/set.
    [​IMG]
    3rd set is the newer style 8-hole aluminums, that takes the regular style lugs nuts (lug nuts not included). No tires. This set I'd like to get $225 for.
    [​IMG]
    4th set are Center Line "star pattern" wheels, need some polishing up but in good shape. No lug nuts. Cost over $1000 for this set of four when bought new. Asking $325 for the set of 4 rims.
    [​IMG]
    All rims probably could use some cleaning/polishing to look better.
    One set of 16x7 8-lug aluminum American Racing series 39 wheels. In decent used condition. 4 rims (no tires) for $165.
    [​IMG]
    Set of four 36x14.50R16.5 Super Swamper TSL radials on 16.5x9.75 steel chrome directional rims. One tire is worn to the inside, the other 3 are even. Still have decent tread. $350/set of four tires and wheels.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Set of four 33x12.50R15 Wild Country RVT's, decent tread, two have some cupping from a worn out front end. $165/set of 4 tires. I'd guess at least 50% tread.
    [​IMG]
    Four 15x10 Chrome spoke steel 6-lug Chevy or Toyota rims, need cleaned up a bit from sitting in the garage, $95/set.
    [​IMG]

2. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Are these the tires you got from me? Did you end up putting any miles on them? I'm looking for another set of 36-37" tires for a 16.5 H1 rims to put on my dually.

3. mountainexplorer

Yeah... same ones. Long story. They went onto that Silver '84... then Jon got that truck back from me again, and then wanted my 38.5" Swampers on 12" wide rims badly, so I took the 36's back in trade for the 2nd time. Only highway miles was one Ione trip and one trip to Moyie Springs Idaho. They don't look any different. If they wore down a little from when I first got them it's not very noticable if at all.

There's a tire place here in Spokane that sells the Hummer 37" Radials and they now have some rims and beadlocks with some sets.

4. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I've got the H1 wheels already... I'd give you $300 for those again. Do you still plan on heading this way to pick up Mikes truck in Bothel?

5. eclipse

eclipse 1/2 ton status

How bad do you want to get rid of the centerlines?

6. mountainexplorer

Not too badly haha. Out of the 4 sets of 16.5x9.75s, I want to keep two sets. The two sets that sell, I'll sell. preferably I want to keep the CenterLines for the brown '85.

7. mountainexplorer

That's why I've got a bunch of stuff up for sale, to pay for the gas on the trip. And also cause theres a truck I still haven't sold that was supposed to be sold by now, and a friend hasn't paid off a motor he's buying and another friends hasn't paid off a Blazer, and another friend hasn't paid off a set of tires. So, to make sure I can pay off Mike next week, something else has gotta go.

8. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

I could use a set of aluminum 16.5" rims for my tow rig.... to bad I'm ca$h poor right now. :crazy: I assume at least one set will go un-sold... maybe when I get more coin, or I stumble onto some parts you want. :thumb:

j

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

anything you are looking for? id love to put these on my blazer just dont have the money right now :(

10. mountainexplorer

Not really looking for anything in particular at the moment. PM me if you want and we can talk about stuff.

11. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

pm sent:D