Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A/C Question..

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Impex, Apr 11, 2001.

1. Impex

Impex 1/2 ton status

Its starting to warm up here and i want to get my a/c in my truck. it came with the factory air conditioning but during the 23 years its been passed around, someone has gotten rid of the compressor on it and the lines from the condenser coil and the accumulator are just snipped and i have no lines at all. and the a/c brackets are missing along with the wiring harnesses, and other junk needed to hook it up. what years should i look for for A/C brackets and parts (or other vehicles) for a 78 with 350 and how many
    parts are there to the brackets? Thanks for your help! (i think ill need it [​IMG] )

[​IMG] [​IMG]<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by Impex on 04/11/01 01:54 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. Michael

Michael 1/2 ton status

Just about any year '76-'90 pickup, Blazer,Suburban(with front air only) will have everything you need. If possible get a complete system off a wreck. The main difference will probably be in the condensor, in front of the radiator...some mount inside the core support, others mount outside. http://www.jmartin.net/parker/goose.htm