Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a/c stuff & white elephant

Discussion in 'Parts & Trucks Wanted' started by solowookie, Jan 8, 2003.

1. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

need a/c compressor for 89 blazer (oblong - not the harris), and the a/c lines. (should be easier to find with all the people getting rid of the a/c stuff)

now for the white elephant - dash for my other 89 blazer that's in premium condition - no cracks etc.

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Let me look in my garage and see which AC comp. I have. Took it off my '86. Get back to you tomorrow, I'm at work right know. If it's the right one it's yours, you just pay shipping.

John

3. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i have a dash. but is it brown and in a 76 with AC. if it is the same and the color is good then 30 plus shipping.
    Grant

4. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto bad i have the harris one off my 88 k5 sorry /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. solowookie

hey, these can be painted... I'll ask in the garage if the dashes are the same.

6. solowookie

my other blazer takes the harris so for that kind of price I'll take it even if it's not right... /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. solowookie

looks like the dashes are different...

8. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

I've got all the A/C stuff off my 89 except the compressor and the fiberglass box on the firewall. The compressor's still on my truck holding up the serp belt /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The lines and the rest of the stuff are just taking up space in the garage. I am running the thinner harisson style though. If you need any of this stuff let me know.

KP

9. solowookie

the a/c lines (if compressor is on the passengers side), and there are a few ducts too. I'll let ya know. not all the ducts are on this wrecked blazer I bought, and some of them may be broken too. give me a week or two so I can figure out what I can save, and what I cannot. then I'll get you a list, and we'll conduct some bussiness.

guess I'm still looking for a compressor though.

10. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Sorry, I've got the Harris type, but if you want it send me a PM. Check out "BIGRIG"'s post in the for sale forum, looks like he has the AC compressor you are looking for $20.

John

11. boots

boots 1/2 ton status

I've got one of the long Delco pumps that is from something other than my '73 it's metric. got pump and most of the hoses and they aren't doing me a lick of good

12. solowookie

I do not know if they will work. I've been looking into this, and I've got the serpentine setup. I don't think it will work. if I can get confirmation it will work, with the exchange of the pulley, I'd be happy to take it off your hands.