Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A Certain K5 Driver In Cheyenne WY

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Resurrection_Joe, Jul 15, 2002.

1. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

This has always bothered me. Last year I took a vacation in Cheyenne WY. I saw a very nice K5 at a store almost everyday on my way to work. Then it drove past the house I was staying at one day. Well I never found out who owned it, and pretty much forgot about it. Then last night I went into town and the thing drove by, no doors, and piqued my interest again. Anyway I was wondering if any of you greta folks would be the owner of suck a rig.

Description (as far as I can remember) - Red and tan K5, D60/14Bff 36x12.5x16 on it last year, siped, roll cage, some kind of aftermarket rear shackle setup.

Anyway, seems like the kind of guy I'd like to meet

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    Anyway, seems like the kind of guy I'd like to meet

[/ QUOTE ]
    Dude, you may want to re-word that.../forums/images/icons/tongue.gif it sounds kinda gay /forums/images/icons/grin.gif *in my best Seinfeld voice* "Not that there is anything wrong with that..." /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

Rene

3. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

bahhahahahahahahahahha ! lol /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/blush.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/confused.gif
    just a misplacement of words, nobody get excited now !

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Hmmm, I just don't see the homosexual context. /forums/images/icons/confused.gif But if I would have said, "Yeah, seems like the kind of guy I'd like to fondle naked" that would have certainly come off as gay. Have a put my first statement in the proper context eh? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Anyway, the person that owns and drives that very nice K5 around Cheyenne, I would like to meet him, for I like meeting new off roaders anywhere I go.

WHICH REMINDS ME

If anyone is near Rapid City SD, go to Chimmney Canyon Off Road. Charley Rupp owns the shop and was nice enough to let me wonder around the shop. Call him at 6057373199 or www.chimneycanyon4x4.com

Sorry for the plug but he was very hospitable