Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A couple of questions for a newbee

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by crroy71, Jun 28, 2002.

1. crroy71

crroy71 Registered Member

First, I didn't know until I read it somewhere that the rear axle was 3" shorter than the front on my Blazer. Is the 1 1/2" spacers the best way to correct this? If not, what are some of the ways that ya'll have used?
    Second, I am needing to replace my front seat belt assemblies. Does anyone know a good place to order them from?
    Thanks,

2. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

1. why do you want to fix it? i've heard good and bad things about the spacer...mostly i've just heard that they cost like $200 and i'd rather spend that elsewere...you be the judge /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

2. go to LMC and order yourself up a catalog. it'll help you find most of the stuff you'll need.

3. crroy71

crroy71 Registered Member

I guess the main reason that I wanted to put the spacers, is that the rear tires are tucked in the well too far. That is most likely due to the 235 tires that are on there.
    I will put my bigger tires on, and then see what it looks like, and go from there.
    I have already ordered the catalog from LMC, I am just really excited about getting started on my new project, that I can hardly wait for it to come in! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif