Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A Cowboy, an Indian, and a Muslim....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BlazerGuy, Apr 29, 2004.

1. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

Three strangers strike up a conversation in the airport in Bozeman, Montana, awaiting their flights. One is a Sioux Indian from Lame Deer. Another is a Cowboy on his way to Billings for a rodeo. The third is a fundamentalist Arab student, newly arrived at Montana State University. Their discussion drifts to their cultures. Soon, the two Westerners learn that the Arab is a devout, radical Muslim and the conversation falls into an uneasy lull. The cowboy leans back in his chair, crosses his boots on a table and tips his sweat-stained hat over his face.

After a long silence, the Indian clears his throat and speaks, "At one time, my people were many, but sadly, now we are few."

The Muslim student raises an eyebrow and leans forward, "Once my people were few," he sneers, and now we are many. Why do you suppose that is?"

The Montana cowboy shifts his toothpick to one side of his mouth and from the darkness beneath his Stetson says in a drawl, "That's 'cause we ain't played Cowboys and Muslims
    yet, but I do believe it's coming'."

2. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

4. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

6. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

We are playing Cowboys and Muslims, and we're averaging 10 to 1. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

7. bigyellowjimmy

bigyellowjimmy 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    We are playing Cowboys and Muslims, and we're averaging 10 to 1.

[/ QUOTE ]

And that's cause we are playing nice, I could be 10,000 to 1. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

8. fjleiter

fjleiter 1/2 ton status

thats why we should have an open hunting season, let the backwoods boys at em for awhile... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

And no, I'm not racist... I hate everyone equally! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

10. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    And that's cause we are playing nice, I could be 10,000 to 1. /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hell, if we were really hardcore it'd be 500,000,000 to 0.

the H-bomb baby, chicks dig it! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

j

11. Jays Beast

Jays Beast 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

12. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

13. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif