Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a day in the life of chaz88k5

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Chaz88K5, Jul 25, 2002.

1. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well my day started off of me wakin up to the neighbors dog runnin threw my house muddy paws and all and he peed on my kitchen table...look out side and the dumb ass dog broke a few fence boards out and then crawled threw the dog door i have for my dog...ok so anyway get that taken care of...so now i am late for school...run out side do my normal check of all the bead lock bolts..and what do i find?..a broken bolt in the front...so whip out he wrench and the box of bolts and fix it and i am on my way...haulin ass into town tryin to make it on time...i pull in the parking lot already 10 mins late...find a parking spot and run like hell to class...gettin closer to the door i see the lights are off inside...and then see a note on the door...the teacher had jury duty today so he wasent even there....damn i rushed for nothin...so i walk back out to my truck hop in and head down to noahs bagels...well i get my bagel and walk out side and look under my truck....a huge freekin puddle of antifreaze...DAMN IT!!!...pop the hood to take a look...and my heater hose that connects to the raditaor is all cracked next to the fitting...it wasent leakin too bad so i jumped in and drove the rest of the way to the shop...get to the shop and i got 2 more broken bolts...so i fix em...at about noon i get a call from stockton wheel sayin my wheels were ready...so i grab a company truck and haul ass down there...walk in...and they are not done yet...the looked at the wrong ones...SOB!!...so they say they will be done tommorow (yeah right after hell frezzes over and monkeys start flyin out of my ass is when they will have it done when they say it will be)..so anyway i walk out pissed jump back in the truck and head back to the shop...the rest of the day was basicly unevent full untill i go home...i am hulin ass down 99 and get inbetween stockton and lodi and i hear a PISSET PISSET...so i pull over to the gas station...and my left rear had 2 bolts broken right next to each other...so fix it and air it up and head home...so now i am home doin laundry so i can pack to leave for tommorow....damn i cant wait to get the hell out of town!!!! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

2. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Sorry about the bad day,But sounds like you need grade 8 or 10 bolts in those bead locks!Kinda makes me not want a set for my rig! Too much hassle!
    Bill C /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

3. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

no i think i just need to get rid of em untill its not a daily driver anymore...alot less hassle...beadlocks on the street = bad

4. Priest

Priest Registered Member

Just those bead looks on the street. Man, those things have got to be screwed up.... I know a couple guys that run them and they have never busted a single bolt (unless it was on a rock).

5. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Chazz what time do you think you'll be by tomorrow...Dan

6. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

i plan on headin out from work at 4..so that would put me in hollister at about 6:30-7...thats the plan anyway...i am goin to try to get my truck ready because i want to take that but thats all depending on if stockton wheel gets their ass in gear and gets them done before noon or so...but if i dont get it done i am takin a shop truck /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. gokartergo

Ok I'll be here.. I have to go some where but not untill about 8:30 are so.. If I am not here I will leave the axle in front of the Blue Blazer for you...Dan

8. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

alright...ill give ya a call once i hit santa nella so it will give ya a better idea on what time ill be there /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

9. gokartergo

OKAY DOKAY...

10. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Dam and I thought that I had a bad day ..
    No work today so I go to dmv to get a print out and head to stockton on 99 to get an app at ralphs grocery store (for a driver spot) and the FAWKER that was driving a cement truck from A&A concrete company dumps a hand full of rock off the back and I am in the fast lane going like 80 and smak!! dam rock shattered the windsheild on the wifes car (new malibu) so I try to get the ass to pull over and he just keeps going so I said fyou and went to there yard and pull up to the office doing like 50 and walk very fast into the office and tell them that the idiot in the next truck to come into the yard just broke my dam window and there first response was are you sure it came off our truck? WTF I SAID I SAW IT BOUNCE OFF THE TRUCK AND HIT MY WINDOW.......!!!!!!!!!!!!
    So they give me there corp # and I get home after getting the applacation and and stopping at the chp office and making a report.And the lady at office was out of the office till the morning .... /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

11. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

the last time i had to deal with a broken window was with pannela trucking...they ended up tellin me to stick it where the sun dont shine...so i kicked their office glass door out...we are even now...well the next day the sheriff showed up at home and told me if i ever set foot on their property again they would have me arrested...well anyway..they came to our shop one day to buy a trailer part well i refused to sell their company anything /forums/images/icons/grin.gif oh well...no sweat off my back...the part they were buyin was one that we make and they were plannin on copying it anyway...so its not like we were goin to get a return sale..so **** em /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

12. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ya that's why I went to the CHP office and made the report with pic's...LOL

13. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

Whats stockton wheel doing to your wheels? You getting new ones?

14. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

yup...new non bead locked wheels...the centers look exactly the same as i have now...just - the yellow ring

15. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

When you get to your destination tonight "Have A Drink On Me" ~ AC/DC
    AND I belive it is time for you to start having some GOOD LUCK for a change!! So here is the anti Mr. Murphy token.................OK now you have the token and it works better than a 4 leaf clover!!
    Now the next story you tell we be all about the GOOD day you had!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    No more DRAMA for you!! You have reach the limmit for the year!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

16. chris672

chris672 1/2 ton status

Are they giving them to you for free? I cant believe that your actually going to buy more wheels from that place.

17. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

well thats what i understood when i went in there...they dident get em done when they said they were goin to...so i couldent take my truck to pismo....its sittin at work doin nothin all weekend now...had to take a shop truck to pismo...Dan saw my pimp ride i am in for the weekend when i stopped at his house to pick up the axle /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

18. 1 FN HI K5

1 FN HI K5 1/2 ton status

Chaz all i got to say is it must suck to be you... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    LOL /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif <font color="red">1 FN HI K5 </font color>

19. Chaz88K5

Chaz88K5 1/2 ton status

ok mr. broken tranny! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

20. 1 FN HI K5

1 FN HI K5 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif <font color="red"> 1 FN HI K5 </font color>