Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A day in the Sand.... PISMO RUN

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by tori89k5, Feb 23, 2002.

1. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

Hey kids...... Greg72 and myself are getting together, (along with some other local trucksters) and gonna go play in the dunes here in PISMO on March 9 or 10th.
    Wanting to invite anyone that can make it into town for a day or so at the beach and in the dunes (possibly your last chance before the freaking Sierra Club shuts the place down)
    Respond here if your interested, and I will keep you posted on the exact day, and maybe plan an evening bon-fire or something.

1990 K5 4" lift, 33" MTR's, 14FF w/ Detroit locker, D44 w/ posi, 4.10's Raptor Tranny and Velvet Rides !

2. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I signed one of the petitions for keeping Pismo open - how close is it to being shut down?

Dave

Rehab is for quitters.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Daves-Pics>91 Blazer and Toys</a>

3. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

Too Damn close !!! The Sierra Club just filed suit against the Parks and Rec. Dept. There is a yearly contract that is up for renewal in May, it is expected to not make its renewal with the state.

1990 K5 4" lift, 33" MTR's, 14FF w/ Detroit locker, D44 w/ posi, 4.10's Raptor Tranny and Velvet Rides !

4. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Sorry for the off-topic but is there any last ditch efforts being organized?

I will help even tho I try to avoid the high use areas. Unless it is for pure spectator entertainment. Usually quite entertaining!!

Dave

Rehab is for quitters.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Daves-Pics>91 Blazer and Toys</a>

5. rockink5

rockink5 1/2 ton status

I think some one needs to shut the frikin sierra club down.

In theory everything works

6. tori89k5

tori89k5 1/2 ton status

There are..... there is a local group here that has been organizing and doing what they can..... Its still a battle. I will find the website they have and make a link for it for you all.