Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A different renewal ?

Discussion in 'Feedback | Site Announcements' started by Larry_in_Tx, Oct 29, 2003.

1. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

I’ve read that a couple of people have had problems renewing there membership before it ran out so I decided to wait till I tuned blue to renew mine. Well I bought my membership the day or the day after I registered and I’m still orange. I wouldn’t doubt I’m missing something or I somehow boogered up my membership when I signed up since my vast knowledge of puters and use of the internet rivals that of a 3 year old and makes me a bit dangerous behind a keyboard.

Can someone let me know what’s up?

2. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Hi Larry, your Membership expired yesterday on 10/28 but I never expire a Membership on that day because you should have that entire day, so today 10/29 is when I will expire it so that is why you were still orange, you can go ahead and renew now. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. Larry_in_Tx

Thanks for letting me know what’s going on /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif but now it won’t let me renew. It’s telling me my username is already taken and to pick another one. What am I doing wrong?

4. CK5

Make sure to use Larry_in_Tx as your username and your current forum password with the email your originally signed up with.

5. CK5

Also, if you have been around for a while you might have to change your password real quick (before you renew) because there was a time that we switched password formats, changing password will update the format, you can always change it back to what it was.

6. Larry_in_Tx

Yep it was the email thing. I use the one at work and they changed it around a bit since I joined.

That just goes to show I can screw anything up./forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Thanks for the help./forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif