Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A fellow Canadian is heading your way

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Can Can, Aug 10, 2004.

1. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Hey, brothers. I just thought I'd let you all know that a fellow Canadian is gonna start heading down the West Coast from Vancouver, BC in a couple of days. He's planning on making it all the way to L.A. and then over to the Grand Canyon and Vegas and up through Moab.

Mark(Canadian Trailblazer) never got a chance to let everybody know about his trip because he spent the last 2 weeks in the garage getting the truck ready for the 5000+ mile trip. However, he's still hoping that he'll be able to hook up with the odd CK5er along the way.

If you feel like getting to know a good Canadian kid, his cell # is 289-251-1684. Feel free to give him a call.

2. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

Crap...there goes the neighborhood /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Do you know his route after Vegas?

4. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Two days in Vegas I think, then the Grand Canyon, then up to Moab for 4 days (of wheeling).

From there they are on their way to Wisconsin. The only solid part of their schedule or route is that they have to be in Wisconsin on August 30th.

Rene