Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A few free odds and ends

Discussion in '1992-Present Chevy & GMC models' started by ChevyHuny, Feb 7, 2003.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Its probably silly asking but does anybody need the under hood tool box/compartment? I am not sure which years had them but I know they come in 96s and I think 97s too. I have an extra one and would rather give it to someone who needs one instead of having it sit around. It doesn't come with a lid but if anyone needs the lower half you can have it for free. There are no cracks and it is in good condition. If it is worth whatever shipping will be to you. I also have a carbon canister but I doubt anybody needs it. The canister is pretty heavy too and I do not know how to open it to empty it (or if you even can). If someone needs it just tell me how to empty it and it would be lite to ship. Its probably not worth it to anyone but I just thought I would check anyway.

Oh, I also I have a chevrolet banner that goes across the visor of the windshield. Its got white letters and it just says CHEVROLET. It's still in the package. I do not plan on using it so free if anyone would like to have that too.

I hope it is ok to post this here. I am not asking for money just whatever your shipping is if you want any of it.

Thanks /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. bigred350

bigred350 Registered Member

you can put that stuff on ebay and get a ton of money for it

3. BlackWidow13

BlackWidow13 Registered Member

I'll take the banner, tell me how much shipping is and i will send you a check