Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A Few Ft. Collins 4x4 show pics

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by Capman2k, May 22, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Jun 22, 2001
    I don't have a clue whose K5 this is, I never saw anyone getting in or out of it... But it had a few CK5 stickers, so I figured I'd take a pic and find out on here who it was...

Pretty nice Scout. It's for sale too. I looked for someone who looked like the owner, but didn't find them. And I wasn't so horribly wanting to find out the price that I'd write the number down, so I just took this pic.

Pretty nice Dodge. I must admit, I hated and still hate the new body style. But the trucks with this setup as far as the cab and bed are starting to grow on me, especially lifted ones...

Another Dodge... This is the body style for those trucks that I really really like... If I were to get a Dodge, I'd get one like that, lifted a bit, with a cummins... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

This, my friends, is the truck of my dreams at the moment. an F-150 Supercrew... Color isn't a big issue again, just the body style. One day I will get one, jack it up a few inches, get a sweet bumper, and call it good /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

An alright show, I guess... I left at around 12:30 because I was bored out of my mind, so I called up one of my Ft. Collins friends and she invited me over to her house for her graduation party... so I don't know who won what... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif