Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A few pics from a short run today.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CK5, Jul 31, 2004.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Two pics going up the squeeze, if you take this line you get air under the rear tire so you have to climb hard left and give a fair dose of go juice, amazing where these things will fit. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

TJ on the squeeze

[​IMG]

Don't need no stinking flex!

[​IMG]

TJ started to load up and noticed something wasn't quite right with his rear spring. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was funny, coming back down I got a little hung up in the squeeze at the widest part of the bedside so I asked TJ to give me a tap with his truggy, when he did I pushed through, my bumper came up and took out his snow plow light, sorry dude. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

[​IMG]

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

nice pics! looks like a fun trail.
    What happened to TJ's springs to make them go like that?

3. SF87K5

SF87K5 1/2 ton status

SWEET PICS /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif/forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

4. Bullet

Bullet 1/2 ton status

It looks as if the spring clamp broke... OR, TJ took the bolt out of his spring clamp to get better flex, but when the sprin unloaded it didn't line back up with the clamp. Thats my best guess

Other than that... Awesome pics! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

In the 4th picture(backside of blazer) is the rear driver wheel in the air or is it on that rock?
    nice picks /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

6. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

In the air.

7. denver75k5

denver75k5 1/2 ton status

I think when I came down off the last rock I smacked the spring pretty hard and it bent both spring keepers over /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    And Steve,, I needed new lights anyway /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. stallion85

stallion85 1/2 ton status

Sweet /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif From what I can see your hood is still holding up nicely /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Steve do they still sell that rock ring you have on you 14ff?

9. CK5

[ QUOTE ]
    In the 4th picture(backside of blazer) is the rear driver wheel in the air or is it on that rock?
    nice picks /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    About two feet in the air. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. CK5

[ QUOTE ]
    Sweet /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif From what I can see your hood is still holding up nicely /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif Steve do they still sell that rock ring you have on you 14ff?

[/ QUOTE ]
    The front clip is getting real loose right now, the fenders are smashed over the side of the hood a little, I need to try and open it one of these days.
    I think they still sell the rock rings but are Poison Spyder Customs now.