Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A few pics from this weekend

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MudFrog, Aug 2, 2004.

1. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Here are a few pics, I'll upload more later. Sorry about the bad pics, pulled them from my camcorder. Anyway, I'll post some more tomorrow with the other rigs, my cable was acting up and I wasn't able to connect for long.

Both driver side tires in the air /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif, I ended up half way in the passenger seat.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

woah! looks fun.... /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Yeah, thats what I call wheeling !!!!

4. MudFrog

MudFrog 1/2 ton status

Mud was the first part of the trail, by the time we got to the other stuff I was out of tape in my camcorder /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

Next time there will be a brand new tape. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

5. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

That looks fun Scott, I might just have to hit that up once I get back to school... /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif