Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A few pics of my K20 at the paint shop

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Yukon Jack, Mar 12, 2004.

1. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

Good news is the K20 is coming along at the body shop. Bad news is I'm afraid it's gonna end up to nice to abuse - course I don't have the time or place to really abuse it so no big deal.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Wow now that is a naked cab /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    Man that is gonna be cherry when your done!! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

3. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Wow, looking great Mark!! /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

What color are you going with?

4. Yukon Jack

Yukon Jack 1/2 ton status

It will be a very light metallic silver. It is based off of a GM Saturn color but with bigger metallic flake. I'm awfully excited to see the color on it, but that is still a few days away - things are moving, but moving slowly. I think that is the nature of body work.

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

Lookin good! How very true, bodywork is a long drawn out, painstaking process, but well worth the time and effort! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif