Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A few things for sale...

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Poohbair, Nov 14, 2004.

1. Poohbair

Poohbair 1/2 ton status

have a few things for sale...

3970010 350 motor. Complete long block. Is supposed to be a runner... I pulled out of my parts truck that didn't have a tranny in it, so I never started the motor. It has a factory 4bbl intake, quadrajet, etc... I think the only thing it is missing is the exhaust manifolds and the distributor. I have a set of manifolds if somebody wants them. Sold as is, feel free to come and check the motor out before you buy, pull the pan, whatever... $250.00

Weiand 350 4bbl aluminum intake manifold. In good shape, and all bolt holes look good. $70.00

TH350 tranny. Pulled out of a wrecked 72 Camaro, so should be in good working order. $100 bucks.

Alum. diamond plate Delta truck box for a fullsize P/U. GREAT shape. No key or little plastic tray (worthless anyways... i may stil have it someplace) $75.00

I am looking for some 15" travel shocks, hydro assist stuff, or something else really cool???? Make me an offer if you think anything is priced more than its worth...

2. white-rhyno

white-rhyno 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Alum. diamond plate Delta truck box for a fullsize P/U. GREAT shape. No key or little plastic tray (worthless anyways... i may stil have it someplace) $75.00

[/ QUOTE ]

I still got the key