Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A few things I gotta ask.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by andhar, Feb 23, 2004.

1. andhar

andhar 1/2 ton status

Ok, Since I am fairly new to the offroading community I am asking you guys to take it easy on me here I did use the search function but didnt find answers to my questions.

1. what headers will fit my 89 blazer (5.7L) with AIR?
    2. Nerf Bars, all the ones I look at say they wont fit.
    3. why is BDS the better lift kit.
    4. what seats will fit the front, I am thinking of changing them for something more comfortable.

I think thats it for now, thanks guys. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

OK, down and dirty
    #1: several, from cheap to spendy-parts house and catalogs will help. Lotta guys here like Thorleys $$$
    #2: once again, parts houses, and many of the fine fabricators here on CK5 (think "rock sliders") /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    #3: Better ride quality and flex, but kinda spendy. Pretty good reviews of Tuff Country EZ Rides (except for the last week) /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif
    #4: alot, damn near anything can be made to fit. Look at newer subs and trucks for close to bolt on.

John

3. bigredblzr

bigredblzr 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

#2: once again, parts houses, and many of the fine fabricators here on CK5 (think "rock sliders") /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ohh yeah, definately go with "rocker guards" or "rock sliders". Do a search on 'em...

4. andhar

andhar 1/2 ton status

I thought bout the rock sliders but the reason I want the nerf bars is because I have trouble getting into the truck at stock height and I am raising it 5".

I guess I am going for the Mall Rated Look /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

5. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif I must not be the shortest guy on here anymore /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif