Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A Final To "PISSED"

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Nate87k5, Nov 8, 2000.

1. Nate87k5

Nate87k5 Registered Member

A Final To \"PISSED\"

Some of you remember back in June when I posted on here about my A/C and the problems that I had when the mechanic put in FREEZE 12 in my system instead of R12. With the result of my compressor getting a leak in it after they replaced the Freeze 12 with R12 and they wouldnt do anything about it. Well I went to the Better Buis. Bur. and my credit card company and filed complains. After many letters and phone calls I finally have the results I was looking for. My credit card company reversed all charges on my card. To say the least I was very happy. I just wanted to say "THANKS" to all of you that made suggestions to me about how to get my money back. It did take 5 months but it did work. To those out there that have been screwed, there are ways to get results that you are looking for... it may take some time but you will get them with persistence. Thanks again....

PS. Doug, come April I am going to need your help.

2. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Re: A Final To \"PISSED\"

I'll be around...lol.

AZBLAZER

1979 K5
    1976 K5 Chalet
    1972 K10 Suburban