Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a funny thing

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Nov 5, 2004.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I don't know why I found this funny, but I did...

Last night, I went to Safeway to buy ice cream and rice pudding... Some guy parked next to me in a Miata or some other tiny car... We went about our own business, and I spent a long time picking out just the right ice cream (MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP!!!!!) and finding the rice pudding...

So I get to the only checkout line that's open, and there's a guy looking at magazines... So I figure he's not in line, and go to get in line... That's when he decides he's in line. Not only that, but he's in line IN FRONT of me. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif ****tard... Well, I didn't want any trouble, I just wanted my ice cream... So I let him go ahead... He didn't put his item on the belt, but I noticed he had a home pregnancy test...

He paid for his home pregnancy test, and I wanted to say to him something about babies or something... Then I paid for my ice cream and rice pudding and went out to my truck.. That's when I saw the guy pull away in the little car parked next to me in the parking lot...

This is the part I found funny: He had his dog in the little car. See, here in Wyoming, it ain't no thang to take your dog to Safeway in your Miata looking piece of crap, and buy a home pregnancy test, and be a jackass when in line...

I laughed.

2. semper-k-five

semper-k-five 1/2 ton status

"****tard" eh!!! i like that one...

3. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

If he's driving a little Miata with a dog in it, the pregnancy test was for himself.....

4. tiger9297

tiger9297 1/2 ton status

Nothing can make your day quite like a fag in a Miata. I was thinking though how you were just kicking back wanting to enjoy some ice cream. If more of us especially people like the punk in the Miata would chill out and relax now and then we would all be better off. I have to say after reading your post I'm going to get some ice cream after work and go home, relax, and enjoy it. /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif