Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A girl actually asked if I was single

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mountainexplorer, Feb 2, 2006.

1. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I was filling a vending machine at a friend's work, and one of the lady's there bought a candy bar. My friend came out later and asked me if I like big girls. I was like, why?

:eek1: Well, I guess she had asked him if I was single.

She is a nice lady, but just not my type. She's older than me and has a kid and is a bit larger than me.

Why can't the hot chicks ask about me. :(

2. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

She didn't know you had a lift? Fat chicks can't jump...

3. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

LMFAO:haha: :haha: :haha: That's why I take the Burb to parties and bars...prevents getting them beer goggle chicks home...at least if they got in the truck, they're skinny and I don't feel so bad.:haha: :haha:

4. midnitewarya

midnitewarya Sounds like a problem for future me. Premium Member

Fat chick and cows have alot in common. Mainly, they both don't walk down stairs very well. That is why lifts were invented. That is why.

Before I was married, I had a 6" lift and I lived on the 3rd floor.

5. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

The only bad pussy is the ones you dont get:wink1:

6. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

a friend used to tell me that large women and mopeds have one thing in common; they are both fun to ride until one of your friends catch you riding them. :haha: :haha:

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

dude, get a t-shirt made that says "yes, I own 15 Dana 60s". Gotta score some gear head chicks eventually... right? Alternatively, it'd be a good way to make a lot of friends... one could have a sister. :grin:

8. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

You too??

I've always been tall and thin..like 6'4" tall,and 140 lbs,until about a year ago,when I jumped to 170 lbs!..I think "stick men" attract the larger "big boned" females far far more than the ones I'd LIKE to have interested in me!..(like one thats my weight, or 50 lbs less,and does not resemble
    Lu Lu Roman,and would crush me like an eggshell if she ever got on top!)..:yikes:

YUP!..every woman that wants to know if "I'm Single"-- IS A DOUBLE!!..maybe even a TRIPLE!!..:eek1: ..so far anyway..:doah:

Yet all my short stumpy friends are surrounded by brazillian beauties,hot looking blondes,etc..who all think he's as "cuddly as a teddy bear!"..he gets more pussy than Hugh Hefner.......:mad: ...and he treats them like dirt most of the time too!..:screwy: ..

9. mountainexplorer

I have some shirts with trucks on them and off-road images, and my event staff shirts from the mud races. But I think the rest of me scares the pretty girls away... and half the ugly ones too.

I know I won't end up with a girl with every quality I want, but theres some things that I have to remain stringent about for us to be compatible.

10. mountainexplorer

Girls like tall guys usually too. I'm not tall.

Though I do know alot of guys shorter than me and they all have women. :dunno:

11. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

12. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Give her a chance. If I pre-judged every girl I have ever gone out with, I would have been a lonely person. Who knows, you may actually like her? Maybe if you hang out with her for a while, her cute friend (who would have never talked to you before) will become interested. I've had 2 different girlfriends in the past that I met through a girl I was just kinda friends with.

13. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

If you sacrifice a little quality, you can end up with alot more quantity

14. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

That was my code until I got married. As for fat chicks, Ive had some as friends also. Good looking chicks hang around fat chicks cause they know they wont screw them over with guys. If you can stand the fat chick, hang out with her. Oh yeah, older chicks.......:wink1: :waytogo:

15. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

crosby stills and nash

"love the one youre with"

enjoy whatever fruits are placed in front of you...nothing has to be permanent

cam

16. mountainexplorer

Well, of my long list of what I want in a girl, I have two big things: That she be younger than me (and not have a kid) and also be smaller than me.

I'm willing to admit, no person will ever get every quality they want in another person; and I'm willing to make exceptions if the girl is right and we click. The only ones that look like I'd click with don't wanna "click back" :doah: .

And theres not a whole lot of girls that have the same beliefs/morals while at the same time enjoy the same activities as I do. Therefore, no girl has ever been or probably ever will be interested in me (that I would be interested in).

Though I did have an awesome dream last night that I did find "Her". Petite, beautiful, patient, and just perfect! She was even willing to be with me in Ione and "rough it" and didn't care. She also paid the license renewal on my GMC and '68 C20 as a present to me (that was a weird random part of the dream). Too bad it was just a dream. :(

17. clarkjw24

clarkjw24 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Go to the pawn shop and buy a used wedding ban. Also pick up an old axe handle. As soon as they see the ring hot chicks will be all over you, and you'll need the axe handle to beat them away. :dunno: Don't ask me why but its true.

Young and single=no hot play.
    Dumb and married=hotties can't resist

18. clstolten

clstolten 1/2 ton status

More cushion for the pushin

Dude, Show her your Ohhh face

19. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

Does she still work at the DMV? :D

20. mountainexplorer

In my dream she didn't work at the DMV, she just went in there and renewed the tabs on the two trucks. Seemed like in the dream she was working at a supermarket and we met... and she hopped in my truck and we went to my place in Ione. Man, I wish she existed! That was a nice dream (a pure one too I might add).