Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A good day at work.....

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NoSmog73, Aug 29, 2002.

1. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Ok so it isn't k5 but hey.....

So I was at work and I was backed up to a backhoe and he was digging in the street and I happen to look over to my right and in this dirt lot there was a tri-plex and the front one had a fire about 2 weeks ago in it and they had a bunch of stuff out in the dirt lot and in the stuff I see 4 purple plastic tires sticking up ?????
    So I also see the pink underside of a jeep underside...
    I venture over to the pile and it is a barbie jeep, SO I turn it over and low and behold it is a very nice and clean jeep...I pull it off the junk and at that moment I start thinking I could just buy a new battery and charger for it and I think I can get it going...HUM
    So I go back to the truck and think about it. I then go back to it and push the pedal and the ficking thing moves (the battery is still got a charge)so hot dam I move it to the street and then after my last dump of dirt I throw the thing in the back and go home... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif
    So I was going to get her one for her b-day and now I can get something else,She has already rode it tonight... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

And for anyone that thinks this was someone's , I was told by one of the tri-plex renters that the people that were there moved the stuff out about 1 week ago and what they didn't get in the moving van they pilled up in the lot..So YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA....mike

P.S this job also is so dam easy that I have been taking my folding chair and get to set and watch the others work and I get paid to move the dirt when the truck is full (about 3 hours later) I am getting plentiy of K5 reading time in though...HE HE /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Well, I guess it was free, it's still a Jeep!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif