Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A good deal on Dana 60 35 spline stuff for me?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by four_by_ken, Aug 25, 2004.

1. four_by_ken

four_by_ken 1/2 ton status

Just took my truck to a buddies to get the gears and locker done in the Dana 60 front. While he had it apart, I was going to have him do the u-joints while he was working on it.
    Well, he just took apart his old front end that had one run on it with new 35 spline stuff. So, I was offered his full axle shafts, lockouts and extra drive flanges for $200. Not too bad for 35 spline stuff? I havent priced 35 spline stuff, so I am not sure what they cost.
    What do you think?

2. wayne

wayne 3/4 ton status

I think you got a raw deal, tell you what, I'll give you $200 just so you don't feel bad. /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

3. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

no doubt. i've got an EXTREMELY good hookup on parts, and i couldnt touch it for that.

4. atho

atho 1/2 ton status

spicer 35 spl stubs are around $150 a set, the lockouts are $200+, and who even knows for the flanges. good job! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I sell the 35 spline kits all day long for $350, and I'd bet that is the best price anywhere.

$200 for used stuff is a great deal. I wish I could get a set to install in my own truck for that price. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    no doubt. i've got an EXTREMELY good hookup on parts, and i couldnt touch it for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know that guy. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif