Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a good thing to do with a dirty suburban...

Discussion in '1936-Present Suburban' started by muddysub, Sep 16, 2002.

1. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

have some girls from a local high school wash it!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

i just had the 3 most popular girls from my HS wash my suburban and it was awesome! i wasn't gonna go until i saw a few 17yr old girls wearing bikinis, soaking wet washing cars. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif they were crawling all over the suburban i had to help this hot girl get up onto my hood to wash the windshield!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif oh and there was this cheerleader girl standing on my rear bumper dancing aroung soaking herself with a hose!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

most fun i've had in a long time!! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

2. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

cool... if I were still in high school, that'd be the way I'd wash my sub too.. wonder if ASU is going to do any college girl car washes...

-Rich

3. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

Hell yah! Hopefully our cheerleaders will be puting a carwash on prety soon...

4. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

When ever I pull up to those donation car washes all I see on their lips is awsh!t.

5. holyjohnson

holyjohnson Registered Member

yeah,ive thought about giving them the five bucks for the wash,i just cant afford the series of tetanus shots theyd need afterwards.
    goodluck

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Got to love the hot girl's in bikini's /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

7. FLASHLIGHT76

FLASHLIGHT76 1/2 ton status

What no pictures, how could you tease us with such a proclemation and not taken the photo opertunity???????? /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif Sounds like fun though. Hey chevs I get the same look when I go to the local car washes. At one they even made me get out and wash my own truck!! And can you believe they made me give some money to charity too. Last time I stop at my own church fund raiser!!!!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif