Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a ha!! found some pics you've never seen! my first wreck and resto pics

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by supersize75, Jan 22, 2004.

1. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

a ha!! found some pics you\'ve never seen! my first wreck and resto pics

Whis is what started it all, I had a f250 hit me, then I slammed into the truck behind me..I drove home, they didn't /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[​IMG] /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

71,500 original miles, original paint and cherry as it could be, untill the fourth time I drove it, I could have saved most of the truck but I was 16 /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

how to swap a body in a garage /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG]

how to cut up a good body /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif the only thing saved was the firewall and windshield frame! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

2. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

Re: a ha!! found some pics you\'ve never seen! my first wreck and resto pics

So when are you going to get a members ship? Bluebie /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    So when are you going to get a members ship?

[/ QUOTE ]
    Are you trying to say we're all sailors? /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif or is it just the fact that our trucks are as big as boats that makes you call them ships? /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. supersize75

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

My god,it looks like your trucks come a long way from what i see there!Looks like you"fixed"it now though.!!HP /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. supersize75

It's funny though I see it all as a waste of money now, but I learned a ton and most of the bling-bling stuff never even got t be installed such as interior goodies.

I am salivating just waiting to start the
    "nice blazer" /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

oh...and there *may* be pics taken during the resto /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

That sucks being taken out by a furd,Glad to see your are o.k. I have a mint hood I would give you but shipping would be expensive from here.........