Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A LIER AND THE COPS!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 73tweaker, Feb 28, 2004.

1. 73tweaker

73tweaker Newbie

SO........ I Just got home from dinner and 3 San Jose police officers were lookin over the TWEAKER. So i ask them whats goin on and the cops say WES WILLIAMS from TRACY CA.(76K5BLAZER) claims i stole his vin number off of his truck and put it on my rig! The cops were more interested in how the rig looked and was built than where MY vin number was! They ran my plates and the vin number and found out the plates are mine and everything came back as mine and up to date. SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED TO GET A LIFE!! HAS ANYONE ELSE DELT WITH THIS GUY??(WES WILLIAMS FROM TRACY CA. 76K5BLAZER)

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

i dunno, sounds like someone needs to get thier head on straight....
    and i dont think it s you in this matter...
    i know my head is crooked as hell, but im also not talking about this matter.
    Grant

3. unick

unick 1/2 ton status

thats messed up!! Y would he tell the cops that??

Nick

4. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    SO........ I Just got home from dinner and 3 San Jose police officers were lookin over the TWEAKER. So i ask them whats goin on and the cops say WES WILLIAMS from TRACY CA.(76K5BLAZER) claims i stole his vin number off of his truck and put it on my rig! The cops were more interested in how the rig looked and was built than where MY vin number was! They ran my plates and the vin number and found out the plates are mine and everything came back as mine and up to date. SOME PEOPLE JUST NEED TO GET A LIFE!! HAS ANYONE ELSE DELT WITH THIS GUY??(WES WILLIAMS FROM TRACY CA. 76K5BLAZER)

[/ QUOTE ]

Unfawkingbeleivable /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

If it's true that he did that, then he should be brought up on charges for giving false information to a police officer and you could also sue him for filing a false police report on you. That might be two charges on him.

6. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Go pay him a VISIT! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Bill

7. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

What the [darn]. /forums/images/graemlins/shame.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

8. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If it's true that he did that, then he should be brought up on charges for giving false information to a police officer and you could also sue him for filing a false police report on you. That might be two charges on him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is his reply to it..

the right thing to have done was to have taken it to dmv to have a vin assigned to it not take a vin from another truck and tamper with the vin plate

and this..

Wes
    Formerly 76K5Blazer

Posted: Fri Feb 27, 2004 11:59 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

nah i called tracy pd to ask a ? about swapping vins and they said if i knew of a vin that was swapped i have to report it so i did

FOTR

The Body is just another Pivot point

So Yes he did call them...But he wont/cant give a reason for the call other then thes replies... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif