Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A little fun out at the Nueces ***pics***

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by BOWTIE, Aug 9, 2002.

1. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> That place looks like alot of fun! I have to say that I was not a big fan of the pic with the little kid not belted in though (#6)... </font color>

3. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

i could see what you're saying about that picture, but as slow as we drive on the river bed, and you could also tell by the pictures, (i'm not saying that you don't have to wear seat belts out on the trail) there isn't really anything hardcore out there, that his kid wasn't in any danger. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

at times we will hit the go peddle, but when that happens safety comes first. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> Yeah, I can see that you move pretty slow, but with little kids I thnk it's as much about building good habits as anything. No biggie, just my opinion, and you know what those are like /forums/images/icons/wink.gif . </font color>

5. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

you're right about that. using the seatbelt is something we all need to do or learn when we're out on the trail. i don't know how many times i've caught myself without it, and i have no doors. it's just an accident waiting to happen.

my wife always tells me that i learn my leasons the hard way. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

man that looks like alot of fun. too bad i don't have a capable rig to do that stuff. it sure would be a blast tho. all we have down here is mud /forums/images/icons/frown.gif i want rocks damnit. lol. i guess i just have to build it better and get to goin. later

jacob

7. anatomiczero

anatomiczero 1/2 ton status

Isn't driving trucks with oil and grease all over the underside bad for the water?