Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A little help please

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Z3PR, Dec 8, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm trying to get GM to offer the 383-HT with the Electronic RamJet fuel injection. If you would, please email GM and ask them for it : http://www.gm.com/gmcomjsp/contactus/ { Specially tuned for torque, the all new HT 383 delivers great truck power in a small block package. With its 3.80" stroke and Vortec cylinder heads the HT 383 makes awesome torque, down low where you need it for towing or four wheeling off road. Peak torque is 415 ft.lbs at 3500 rpm, but the HT 383 makes over 400 ft.lbs. from 2500 to 4000 rpm. Developed as a truck engine, with a truck grind roller cam, heavy duty forged powdered metal connecting rods, forged crankshaft and hypereutectic pistons the HT 383 is designed to be worked. 325 horsepower at 4500 rpm doesn't hurt either. The HT 383 is an ideal replacement engine for any on or off road application. } [​IMG]

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

Heh, I'll email them if you'll pay for half when i get one /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm going to have enough trouble trying to pay for one myself /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Still asking everyone to Email GM about offering the 383-HT with a RamJet electronic fuel injection system. Looking for that awsum set up with a factory warrentee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't justifie spending that much money without a warrentee !!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Bringing back up top couse I'm still asking for help.

6. reddog64

reddog64 1/2 ton status

I sent one for ya...

Told them I had cash in hand....
    lol

that was a line of BS /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Kewl /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. madmike

madmike 1/2 ton status

Oh yeah, I'll be sure to e-mail them right away. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

9. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I'm hopeing everyone will Email them. I'm just trying to get GM to offer the 383-HT with the same FI system as the RamJet 350.