Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A little help? (sorry for the title)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Apr 17, 2003.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Sorry about the title lol I could really use some help though. I need as many pictures of support our troops, we miss you guys, families of troops, troops opening packages from home, families holding up signs, meeting up the ones who have came back as I can.. Those are just some examples but I think you get my drift. I am doing a little something and it will need a lot of pictures. Or anything else you guys feel would go good in a tribute to family members of troops or the other way around.

Please only send photos that have already been out in the media unless they belong to you and are of you. You can send them to me, or just post a link. Doesn't matter whatever is easiest I REALLY appreciate any help. I will send virtual beers as fast as I can. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

Mandy@MandyDyer.com

2. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

go to msnbc news and look for todays pics and it has loads of pics taken of every day, pretty amazing stuff /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif best Ive ever seen.

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Thanks, /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif That is one site I have been through. Them and Fox news. MSNBC has a lot of war stuff in general but not a lot of non combat or non iraqi type stuff. I want more of U.S. and family stuff or our troops in anything other then shooting or giving Iraqis high fives. (Which is great but not what Im lookin for) Plus I need A LOT of pictures as many as I can get. Much more then one news site will have. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif So a little here and there will add up. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif I do like MSNBCs pictures though. They have the best pictures of the war I have seen.

5. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

My pic. wouldn't help out here, sorry. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

6. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif