Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A little more done

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by pauly383, Jun 12, 2005.

1. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Some pics of tonights mess . Passed on watching wheeling to play a bit . Google came over so I could meet him and see whats up , he seems like a cool guy , haven't met anyone here who isn't :D

Got the tail pan off , gas tank in , and evrything fits allright . Had to turn the body bolts around out back to clear the tank . Need some cleaning and painting now , and drill last two tank mounting holes. Still dragging a$$ but its coming , Tommorrow I'll paint dash and may get harness , column and dash back in :grin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. nc87k5

nc87k5 3/4 ton status

cool. what are your plans for the body?

3. google

google 1/2 ton status

Yea!!!! I'm COOL :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :D

4. mxfireman

mxfireman 1/2 ton status

:haha: :haha: :surepal:

Looks good. So uh you and uh google want to come to Havasu to help me with mine? :D

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

This one wasn't rusty like the last one , so I am going to keep the half cab for now to maintain a little structure until I get the cage done ( no drive it without cage ) . When the cage is in the half cab may go , but I need to keep the vin number area so it may stay anyway to keep the sun off me since I never liked the looks of just he door pillars only.

The front will be tapered , the back is gonna stay like that with a spare tire over the tank and a tool box where the back seat goes .

Interior is gonna have a functioning full dash with gauges , and heater for winter runs :D