Got out to the shop the last two nights and got the pinion angle dialed in on the 14 bolt I'm swapping in. Monday night I got it close and got the measurement for the rear driveshaft. Took it in Tuesday for new u-joints, including change to a conversion u-joint for the 14 bolt I'm putting in, lengthening, and balancing of the finished driveshaft. Went out last night and dropped the rear pinion down a touch, took more measurements and got the angles finalized. Now I need to mark where the shock tabs need to be and then pull the 14 bolt back out and run it over to a buddy's to have the tabs and spring perches welded on. When I get the axle back I will then install the Detroit locker and then I can reinstall and get the brake lines modified and connected. A little progress, but I will take all I can get! Oh, after I got that done last night I cracked open three cardboard boxes containing a new three piece rolling tool chest - I've been wanting one of those forever and Sears had a sale on their QuietGlide series chests that I just couldn't pass up. Got the intermediate draw chest for free. It should fit my needs very well.