Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A Man should...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by unclematty, Dec 25, 2005.

1. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

listen to his body when it says; " Thats enough cheeze whiz and chips, focker":rolleyes:

time to go see a man about a lyon, or take a 10-200:haha: :rolleyes:

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

goes for deviled eggs too... i'm making my own eyes burn over here. :D

3. mofugly13

mofugly13 1 ton bucket of rust Premium Member

It's so bad you need me to call the cops?! :eek1:

..or did you mean a 10-100? (see, I just got this cool old, new to me, CB book and ....nevermind.) Merry Christmas

4. muddysub

muddysub 1 ton suburban status Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

same applies to bean dip, ranch dip, salami and cheese..... ooooooooohhhh.........:crazy: :crazy:

5. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

same goes for..DRINKING!!!!!

ALCOHOL TOO!!:eek1: ...I had drank a 1/2 pint of Southern Comfort and a beer about 2 am last night..it was pretty late by the time I got off the computer,everyone else (mother and sister) had been asleep for hours already..I wanted to hear some Christmas music and enjoy a little nightcap..

So I went out to my garage,fired up the wood stove,(it was 40 degrees already!) and I settled in my Dodge Caravan rear bench seat I'm using for a "couch",and poured myself a few shots...chased them with the beer..several good songs came on the radio..next thing I know,the pint bottle of Southern Comfort is half empty..the beer is completely empty.--I didn't feel that buzzed..then,about 30 minutes later,I see the clock says "3:30 am!----and I am..

COMPLETELY WASTED!!!:doah: :blush: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :screwy: ..

I staggered into the house at 3:45 am,and I'm suprised I didn't fall at least once as I climbed and decended the stairs to my room--somehow I even managed to carry a glass of water,a devil dog,and a package of crackers to my room..none of which I consumed,since I remained consious only a few seconds after my head hit the pillow...:whistle:

I slept like a LOG..but was rudely awakened at 8:45 am,by SEVERE cramps in my bowels and groin!..I thought I was gonna DIE!.(still felt pretty drunk too:eek1: )....spent a half hour on the toilet trying to pass the cinder block stuck in my guts and rectum that used to be a burnt pizza last night..had very little success..went back to bed until 1PM!--thankfully the pains subsided..then after I ate "breakfast" at 3pm,nature finally took its course,and I feel much better now..but still not 100% yet..:(

I used to polish off nearly a whole pint of Southern Comfort,and at least a few beers with NO problem not so long ago...so I'm suprised how trashed I got last night..maybe I'd done it so long, I built up immunity!..and now that I haven't done it for several months,I REALLY SEE how screwed up I get!!..

At any rate,I wasn't too anxious to rush out there tonite and do it again--maybe new years eve..but I had a real scare this morning,I felt like I was going to end up in the ER..:eek1: ...thought I'd have some "Christmas Cheer"...end up having alcohol poisoning or something instead..:mad:

Maybe its time to switch to a milder drink..70 proof sneaks up on you--feels like nothing is happening,then BOOM!:eek1: either that or I'm getting old,and losing my "Drinking Bone"...:crazy: ..

6. unclematty

I don't know of any "book", but all the truckers I run with, call it 10-100= taken a leak. and a 10-200= seeing a man about a lion, ya know the whole # 1 and # 2 thing?

Any way I found out that sour milk when consumed in a fairly large dose will cause almost immediate, umm, umm... pressurized evacuation of ones southern regions. Or the emergency purchase of a large pride of said lions from a man!:haha:

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

A man.... should be able to walk into his house justified

8. unclematty

"Justified" is being able to run into you mother in laws house without knocking, yelling "hi" and B-lining straight for the bathroom, while dropping articles of clothing, as to not fowl them too!:rolleyes:

9. Resurrection_Joe

Sam Peckinpah would kick your ass right about now

10. unclematty

and he'd come out with **** sprayed all up and down him!:haha:

11. Resurrection_Joe

Ok, Matty, I'm sorry to have to pull this on you, but I have to say, as a friend, you've taken it to far, give it some bus fare to get back a few blocks and go find another bright one

12. unclematty

clink, clink...clink.
    can ya drop me back at cheeze whiz and chips, drop me right up to the steps? I'm not feelin real good.

another passenger; sir, you don't look so good here sit down before you fall down.
    me; OK tha.....eyes roll back in head fall face first into seat back, thud! laying on sticky bus floor with face bleeding and missing teeth.