Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A mid-week funny

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Sep 10, 2003.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

This one is for all of you who either:
    a) have kids or one on the way
    b) had kids who are now grown
    c) were a kid
    d) know a kid!

As I was packing for my business trip, my 3-year old daughter was having a wonderful time playing on the bed.

At one point, she said, "Daddy, look at this," and stuck out two of her fingers.

Trying to keep her entertained, I reached out and stuck her tiny fingers in my mouth and said, "Daddy's gonna eat your fingers!" Pretending to eat them before I rushed out of the room again.

When I returned, my daughter was standing on the bed staring at her fingers with a devastated look on her face. I said, "What's wrong, honey?"

She replied, "What happened to my booger?

/forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Bet you didn't expect that one!

Kris

3. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

EEEEeewwwwWWWW!!!

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gifgood one Cheryle....

5. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    A Booger Eatin Spaz-Moron?

8. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

Everytime I hear that one I have to chuckle. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Having 2 kids, I can completely understand how that could happen. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

did it taste like chicken? lol.

10. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif