Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a month and a week or so....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by sled_dog, Aug 17, 2005.

1. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

I miss my baby girl...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    RIP
    [​IMG]

Its getting better, I still feel like I want to cry when I look at her pictures.

I have however figured out one thing, I miss Ruby more then I missed Tshy when it ended... Sure its different but I still find it significant.

2. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

Yea man I bet its hard. Just one of those things in life that happens and you have to accept it. yes its a very hard thing to do for something that you love but thats just part of the healing process.
    So go have a beer and work on your rig and try not to think about it :waytogo:

3. Kiwi John

Kiwi John 1/2 ton status

Sorry mate. As a newbie, I never could figure the Avitar or your sig. Now it makes sense. She was a real cutie. Go for a drive.

4. unclematty

unclematty 1/2 ton status

there are stuffed animal hedge hogs at my work everytime I see them I think of you and ruby

5. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

It's good to hear you're getting better and doing ok. Everytime I see your avatar I wonder how you are doing because I know how much she meant to you. It's gotta be rough and I wish you well.

6. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

Ruby is missed by many people through your love and sharing that love for her. R.I.P. Ruby.

chris

7. diesel4me

diesel4me 1 ton status Premium Member

It is hard to deal with...

I felt really bad when you posted about Ruby that day--and looking at your photos just now,with the "grave" as the last one,was touching too...we all miss her!...I have a cross out in my backyard where a cat I had ("Tripper",hence me E-mail adress's name) is buried--had him 11 years,and he died of diabetes...my other cat "Rusty" passed a few years later,I could not even bear to see him suffer,he sat in my lap every day for 13 years,even when he was so ill he could hardly climb up on it!--I had to let my younger brother bring him to the vet to be put down,I couldn't handle it... :( I didn't have the strength to bury him out back next to his companion.. :(

But theese are just pets...I hope none of you have to bury your best friends,or your parents...if it hurts this bad for a pet,imagine you bad you will feel when its a HUMAN,that was a long time friend,or your father or mother,or your wife,daughter,son,girlfriend,etc...I've been there..its NOT something you will "get over",no matter how many times you are told too...Thats why its important to love them while you can,avoid conflicts and fights,(and "make up "soon after them)--and show them you appreciate them while they are here...flowers on the grave after the fact is a poor substitute for telling the ones you love you DO love them,while you still have them here....how well I know.... :( :crazy:

8. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

funny i really thought from our conversations that you and T would be togeather for a while, and it really make two to make it work, ruby loved you back, too.

when is the tat?
    or are you still planing it out exactly

9. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

planning, not sure where to put it. ARtist doesn't want to do it on my foot, thin skin, wear of wearing boots all the time. Thinking my other calf, just a matter of money, time, and drawing it up really. Likely not till after school.

10. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

do inner forarm hold ink well?

turn your arm towards you and shes looking at you:dunno:

11. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

not nearly ready to do my forearms yet

12. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Keep your head high Alan, look at the pictures and remember all the funny and good times you had with her.
    :bow: :bow: :bow: