Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A must see !!! Awesome website for Rollcages !!!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by rocko, Jul 19, 2001.

1. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Okay.. here is a website.. that make's pre-bent rollcages for your applications.. They make 10 point cages for every Blazer made.. and the pricing look's good too...
    Just thought I'd pass this on... Thanks Bruce.. "Batmanjr" for bringing this to my attention...
    www.rocko.rockcrawler.com

2. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

He he he where you been? Someone told us about this site months ago! [​IMG] But yeah they have some cool cages... too bad for me shipping costs more then half of the price of the cage and killed the deal for me..... [​IMG]

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

3. rocko

rocko 1/2 ton status

Yeah.. well I get things a little late.. and I never had a use for one til now..
    Finally chopped the top off my 76.. now have full -convertible Blazer. So.. I'll need one now..

A well armed society is a polite society.UPDATED <a target="_blank" href=http://www.rocko.rockcrawler.com>www.rocko.rockcrawler.com</a>