Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A personals add all men would appreciate.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ChevyHuny, Jul 14, 2003.

1. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

If any of you would like to write and hook up with child murderer Susan Smith now is your chance! She has put up a personal add at WriteAPrisoner.com She loves Micky Mouse and her favorite color is Navy blue. What guy wouldn't want a woman like her.

http://writeaprisoner.com/z-221487.htm

If there are any wedding bells in the future for any of you and Mrs. Smith I better get an invitation. I know just what I will get you for a wedding present.

P.S. If this has been posted before my apologies.

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    During my spare time, I enjoy reading, working puzzles, and writing.

[/ QUOTE ]
    what else is there to do in jail /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    i was going to wright a bunch more to this post but I'm to pissed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. Confedneck

Confedneck 3/4 ton status

isnt she the bitch that drowned her kids in the car in the lake? what a bunch of BS...people like her should be shot...

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Yeah can you believe it? The company who is hosting her page prints off all of the emails then sends them to her. A comment was made saying "when someone murders their children most would say its not right for her to be allowed to communicate like this". The company spokes woman said that they try not to be one sided. What happens to when you are convicted you go to jail and loose not only your freedoms and the luxury of these types of communications?

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Wow, I forgot for a second there she was a cold blooded killer when she started sharing how she likes Mickey Mouse... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif I don't understand how these folks in prison have stuff like this for them? They are in there for a reason. Our prison system is a freaking joke. She should be out picking up trash along a highway or testing new drugs for hospitals rather then sitting in her cell doing puzzles looking for friends... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

6. 88Silverado

88Silverado 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I consider myself to be sensitive, caring, and kind-hearted

[/ QUOTE ]

Hummm...I wonder if she would like to go swimming in a lake /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. Beast388

Beast388 1/2 ton status

I saw this on the news the other night and was thoroughly disgusted. I can't believe the "freedoms" that convicted murderers, and other felons, have that my tax dollars pay for. It is abhorrible! /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

8. arq

arq 1/2 ton status

there's probably schools out there that don't even have internet access. why not spend (our tax and personal) money there. that website is probably run by government grants, too. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

yea, jail system sucks. around here they got better a/c systems than my parents do. i say let them get a little toasty, i bet a few hours a day at 115F+ will teach them to be good.

ARQ.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

So you are saying that all those letters I got from her explaining what she would do to my body if she was a free woman I should burn???????

10. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

"Sensitive,Caring, and Kind Hearted"?
    How would she feel with a hook ran through her [as in bait]
    and used for Shark fishing? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

11. Chris_T

Chris_T 1/2 ton status

I imagine if someone ran a hook through me, I would be feeling a little sensitive myself. Go for it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif