Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A plane just crashed here...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shaggy, Sep 9, 2003.

1. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> The place I'm working at now is in the middle of a golf course, it's an IT job but we're renting space at an old golf pro shop on this course. Anyways, the local airport is right next to the course and the flight path goes right over the course. Some plane just had a failed take off and did a cartwheel down the 11th fairway... The thing is sitting like 300 yards out my window with one wing sticking straight up into the air and about 20 golf carts around it... Fire trucks are driving by like crazy... number 13 now... 14... big huge airport style fire trucks. Anyways, that was my excitement for the day. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif</font>

2. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

dang. hope everyone is ok. but to see a plane do a cartwheel musta been crazy. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

is everyone ok?

4. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> There were 3 people in it, the golfers got the 2 guys out right away, but as of right now there's still 1 lady that's pinned under the plane. There's a lifeflight helicopter waiting for them to get her out, they're out there cutting the plane out from around her right now. I didn't want to go any closer because I'm sure the emergency folks wouldn't like that. I'll probably find out more details about it tomorrow. I wish I had my camera with me today...</font>

5. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

I had my "excitement" on Sunday. Driving back from camping I came across a motorcycle accident. A Couple in their mid 50's had lost it and got thrown off. I stopped and they were helping the lady so I ran over to help the man. He was an ashen color, pupils dialated and was staring eyes open to the sky. No pulse, no breathing. Girl regained consciousness, she got air-lifted. But I had to work traffic for the 15 minutes before the cops and ambulance could get there. They had to come from 12 miles away. Haven't heard if she's ok, but I had trouble sleeping 'cause I couldn't get hs face out of my mind...

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

crap,. someone is in trouble, and not just her, hopeshe turns out alright, ouch.

7. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

File for hazardous duty pay....? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Nice.

8. Ryan B.

Ryan B. 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

DA-UMN! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

9. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

DAYUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I thought we told you to not hit the balls towards the planes????????? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

I bet that was a rush. I work right off one of the main hiways here and I get to see car wrecks almost weekly. but never a plane