Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a question for the Cig smokers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Seventy4Blazer, Jan 15, 2006.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

do you smoke inside?

i hate smoking inside. even at a bar where you can smoke inside. for some reason it bothers me. i have to have the window half down or more when driving as well. saw an older man driving down the road today with the windows all the way up. dude was hot boxing his benz....
    Grant

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

gotta have a window down at least an inch. i'm headed to the garage to have one now...

3. randy88k5

randy88k5 1/2 ton status

I usually dont smoke, maybe the occasional cig at a ba or something. But no, I hate smoking inside. Bars usually have pretty decent ventilation for the smoke. I cant stand smoke lingering around my face. When I did smoke at my old house, I kept all the ceiling fans on year around to keep the air moving.

4. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

I gotta have ventalation too but my dad always smokes with the windows rollled up:eek1:

5. Seventy4Blazer

ok, the Garage i can do now and then, but the big door has to be open and i normaly stand by it anyway...
    Grant

6. Seventy4Blazer

and i think ill join you....
    Grant

7. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

Haven't smoked inside in almost three years now. House smells better, windows stay cleaner and I smoke a lot less. I do smoke in the shop at work, but we have a 35 foot ceiling.

Smoking inside just seems wrong now. In the car the window is down at least 2 inches and i keep the cigarette near the window...

Rene

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Yes, I agree smoking inside a home is just wrong. Matter of fact, I've got my lawyer putting a clause in the divorce paperwork to my wife that she cannot smoke inside her apartment because of our two children ages 2 and 4.
    Its not fair to the kids to suffer from second hand smoke because they can't speak for themselves and are not asking to be exposed to the smoke. My son is having ear infections probably due to the soon-to-be-ex's smoking inside the apartment. My daughter tells me momma is still smoking inside when she has been asked frequently not to do so. My daughter says its "yucky" and "I don't like it".
    I feel so bad for my kids that they have to suffer thru their mother whom evidently is too selfish to think about her kids health and safety. My wife has been a constant headache thru all this divorce proceedings. :angry1: :mad: