Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A resent post got me thinking....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 55Willy, Jan 10, 2002.

1. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

I spend more time on here then even Steve[​IMG] Can that be a good thing? I spent 12 hours on here yesterday...And I wonder why the Willy's isn't any closer to completion

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's

2. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

well I promise you if I was in a position to do anything on my projects I wouldn't be playin on the boards...

hey, I free grill, and 2 front fenders for my 50'... [​IMG] is that a good price? [​IMG] also go a really cool valve cover for inlinesix's that has chevrolet stamped in it in the old script... [​IMG] (and yes all free) (and anything else I need that I an carry away, but it doesn't have a bed)

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>link to k5's</a>

3. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

free, thats about all I can afford right about now...but soon will be changing thanks to a new year!!

<font color=red>Life is like a mud hole:</font color=red><font color=blue>
    When the S#!T gets deep, you have to keep moving and friends can always pull you out</font color=blue>
    55 Willy's

4. glad to see i'm not the only poor shmuck around here. i've been reduced to cyber wheelin as well. the blue beast is full on work rig now and always stuffed with tools. some day though......man, it will be cool! might even pic up one of those fancy dana 60s everyone keeps talking about- even though i really don't need one[​IMG]

<font color=blue> Experience enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

</font color=blue>