Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A scarry breakthrough in my weightloss program....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Ddragggon, Feb 6, 2002.

1. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I finaly made a little headway Fattie McButterpants weightloss goal this weekend. hooray, and whatnot... of course as always, there's a giant negative about it: its because I got the flu, and lost 15 Lbs... ( could be more... havhn't been to work since monday, and only stayed for about an hour) this has to be the most disturbing, and painful way to lose weight ever... 4 solid days of pain, misery, inability to eat anything without an almost instant panic run to sit in the can for 1/2 an hour afterwords, no sleep, yet not really concious either, just sortta sitting around in a funk, looking 1/2 dead...

I suppose the positive is I can fit 38 inch pants again (still a squeeze, so we'll call it 39)... the negative, is its prolly all Muscle atrphy or something like that. today, I finaly feel good enough to head back to work, and hopefully stay for the whole day... I can't afford to miss this many days in one wek, and wil have to burn precious vacation days to help counterbalance the lost work. oh well, catch you guys later...

-Rich
    Fattie McButterpants:
    Start: 255Lbs, 40 W, Goal 220Lbs, 36W. Currently: 239Lbs, 39W.

My truck isn't ugly, you have a skewed sense of beauty

<font color=blue>2007 Ford XLS++ intrepid Ram Superduty 7000 R-type's suck</font color=blue>

2. delta9blazer

delta9blazer 1/2 ton status

check it out. you were miserable anyway, so the weight loss is a bonus! and hardly any of it should be muscle mass. just eat wisely for the first week, so you don't rachet right back to where you were.
    cool kick-start to the program, is the way i see it.
    i've been careening wildly between 192 and 200. no biggie, cause i'm already married.

<font color=purple>delta9blazer</font color=purple>

3. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

Kind of a crappy way to lose weight, but if you're gonna be sick, you might as well get something out of it. So far I've lost about 13 pounds in about 26 days. Not bad, but I've got a lot more to go.

Diesel

Shouldn't it be called uncommon sense?