Took half of yesterday off and got my front shock towers installed and the front shocks installed. Then I proceeded to finish my home built power brake bleeder and bled the brakes. What a simple, cheap tool, and it worked awesome! Flushed all of the old fluid out and it is definitely a one person job using the power bleeder! Got a little brake fluid on a rim so I figured it would be easiest to fire the truck up and get out of the barn to wash the rim off. I don't have a steering column installed but was able to get out of the barn easy enough. After I got the rim washed off I just had to try to go for a drive. I got the old column and connected it to the steering box loosely and threw on a spare steering wheel and fired the truck up. I had to drive holding the column up but I was able to drive to the end of the drive and back, probably 1/4 of a mile. I was all smiles. Found a small leak in the high pressure line going from the steering box to the hydroboost so I got it pulled last night and it is having a new hose installed today. My oldest daughter asked this morning when I was going to be able to take them to school in the truck - maybe if things go well I can before school is over this year. A bit more to do but I'm getting so close!