Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

a small amount of drama in my life

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by blazinzuk, Aug 15, 2006.

1. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Just spent an hour in the ER with my wife. Yep only an hour. She was cutting some watermelon up and cut her finger pretty bad, already tired the first question she asked when we got there is "How long is the wait?" Guy said about 3 hours, whats wrong. She showed him her finger and he said, thats more like no wait for you. 9 stitches and an hour later we were on our way home. Shortest time I have ever been at the ER

2. fabjunkie

fabjunkie 1/2 ton status

I cut the end of my finger off a few years ago and had the same thing happen. Got lots of pissed off looks from people that were already there. :D I think I was only there for an hour too. Oh and it grew back. :eek1:

3. uao85

uao85 1/2 ton status

Wow shes lucky, I had a jetski accident and had a huge gash in the top of my head with blood running down my face and everywhere else. I ended up getting 13 staples accross the top of my head, after waiting an hour and a half to get in. Since it stopped bleeding while I was sitting in the waiting room, I joked with the security guard and asked if I stuck my finger in the wound and got it bleeding again and blead on the wall if they would see me any quicker. Well needless to say he almost threw up right there. Yeah I also started to get a little light headed, so I finally talked them into seeing me. It sucked.

Remington

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

There's nothing worse than someone you love getting hurt. Especially if you have to sit in the ER and watch them suffer.

Glad they took her right away.

5. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Duct tape woulda took care of that:rolleyes: :D

John

6. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

super glue...

Rene

7. 84k5

84k5 1/2 ton status

I've never understood why there is a waiting room for the ER. If you can wait, it's not an emergency.