Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A smart blonde...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by heavy4x4, Feb 20, 2004.

1. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

A girl came skipping home from school one day.
    "Mommy, Mommy!" she yelled, "We were counting today and all the other kids could only count to four, but I counted to ten. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8,9,10! See?"
    "Very good," said her mother.
    "Is it because I'm blonde, Mommy?"
    "Yes, it's because you're blonde."
    The next day the girl came skipping home from school.
    "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "We were saying the alphabet today, and all the other kids could only go to D, but I went all the way to G. A, B, C, D, E, F, G! See?"
    "Very good," said her mother.
    "Yes, it's because you're blonde."
    The next day the girl came skipping home from school.
    "Mommy, Mommy," she yelled, "We were in gym class today, and when we showered, all the other girls had flat chests, but I have these!" And she lifted her tank top to reveal a pair of 36Cs.
    "Very good," said her embarrassed mother.
    "No, Honey, it's because you're 24."

2. rjfguitar

rjfguitar 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

bahahahahah /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

/forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

that sh!ts funny till you marry one. my wife keeps leaving the back screen door open,one day it was windy so i yelled to shut it and her reply was (but i'm going right back out). i thought -what did you do,make a deal with the wind to stop blowing until you were done unloading the van= /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif i love her though