Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

A SMART DRUNK !!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mudhog, Mar 27, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

A SMART DRUNK !!!
    Larry wakes up at home with a huge hangover. He forces himself to open his eyes, and the first thing he sees is a couple of aspirins and a glass of water on the side table. He sits up and sees his clothing in front of him, all clean and pressed. Larry looks around the room and sees that it is in perfect order, spotless, clean. So's the rest of the house.
    He takes the aspirins and notices a note on the table: "Honey, breakfast is on the stove, I left early to go shopping. Love you." So he goes to the kitchen, and sure enough there is a hot breakfast and the morning newspaper. His son is
    also at the table, eating. Larry asks, "Son, what happened last night?"
    His son says, "Well, you came home after 3 A.M., drunk and delirious, broke some furniture, puked in the hallway, and gave yourself a black eye when you stumbled into the door."
    Confused, Larry asks, "So, why is everything in order and so clean, and breakfast is on the table waiting for me?"
    His son replies, "Oh, that! Mom dragged you to the bedroom, and when she tried to take your pants off, you said, "Lady, leave me alone, I'm married'!"

2. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

HAHAHA LMAO!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. ChevyDrivnRdneck

ChevyDrivnRdneck 1/2 ton status

That's good!!!!!!
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. 83ZZ502_Jimmy

83ZZ502_Jimmy 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. Larry_in_Tx

Larry_in_Tx 1/2 ton status

works every time /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

7. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

I love it, however the last time I was drunk I was with my ex g/f and her best friend. Here friend and I hated eachother so I told my g/f that she tried to get on me, looked real too because she came and sat next to me and was following me the whole night. It was really meen but then again so was she so we always did mean things to another such as the time we all went water skiing.. I gassed it a took her for a crazry ride, then loosend the fuel line on the jet ski later that day and left her stranded for almoast an hour, when my g/f asked where she was I said she borrowed the jet ski, fuuney part is she was right around the corner, I must have been deaf because I didn't hear the 30 something missed calls! /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

then I put heather you suck all over her lawn in huge sheets of tranparent paper and hosed it, then there is the time I locked here cat in here room and It pissed every where, left extra water too /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

She finally got me back and pulled my pants and boxers down in class /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Funney part is soon after that my g/f and I got real physical, wtf if she wanted a preview first I would have gave here one, why wait so long, after that every one always asked me "how's it hangin?"

wow I must really hate her because I am way off topic! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif